Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

3D Television is AMAZING

Have you ever seen a 3D TV?  They are truly amazing!  The picture just cannot be compared to any high definition TV.  The funny thing is that the 3D TVs are high definition!  Just imagine being at the game, that is what it looks like!  You get such a close up view and at certain times, it looks like the people are coming right at you.  I was at Sam's Club the other day and they have a 3D TV that you can look at and try the glasses on and I'm going to be honest, I was skeptical at first.  Boy, was I proved wrong.  They kept showing this promo for it and even regular movies looked really cool.  Then they kept showing different plays from different sporting events.  They showed one where there was a body check in a hockey game right in front of the camera and his face looked like it was in pain and it looked like he was going to fly out of the TV and land right there in the store.  They showed another one where Snowboarder Shaun White just made his run and he sprayed snow right into the camera and I thought I was about to be covered with a blanket of snow.  This TV is truly amazing. 

These TVs use the same technology as a movie would use if they were to make a 3D movie.  There is a special camera that needs to be used and it is bigger than a normal sized camera.  Also, with the 3D TV, you have to wear the 3D glasses that the TV has to get the effect.  I wish they weren't so much money or else I would have bought one right on the spot at Sam's Club.  More and more are starting to come out so I'm sure the prices will drop eventually.  If you have some money to spare, I recommend that you buy this brand new, amazing technology.

2 comments: