Total Pageviews

Monday, January 31, 2011

Hello, I'm Brian

Hi, my name is Brian.  That is how my mom always told me to introduce myself on the first day of school growing up, so I figured it was appropriate here.  I love Pittsburgh sports, well just about all Pittsburgh sports, the Pirates still need to earn my respect.  I think the big thing that I will be blogging about will be the Pittsburgh Penguins and Steelers with some interesting stories thrown in between.

I'm a sophomore at Slippery Rock University and I am a Sport Management major.  I am not entirely sure what I would like to be when I get older but I love sport media and I love sport marketing.  I like creating things that people enjoy.  Also about me, I am the vice-president of Theta Xi Fraternity here on campus and it is a blast.  If anyone is interested in Theta Xi, let me know because I could go on and on about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment